Chanel recently released the N°5 limited edition calendar to celebrate the upcoming holiday season and the 100th anniversary of its classic fragrance, Chanel N°5. This luxurious beauty advent calendar is crafted in the timeless silhouette of the iconic N°5 flacon featuring 27 boxes, numbered from 5 to 31. Each day, you’ll discover a new creation inspired by the universe of Chanel N°5. The numbers 5 and 31 pay tribute to the Chanel N°5 perfume and Coco Chanel’s art-filled apartment at 31 rue Cambon in Paris.
I can’t be any more excited for the launch of the N°5 themed beauty advent calendar, which includes most of the brand’s sought-after products. Read on as I share my review of this year’s coveted Chanel N°5 limited edition calendar.
My Chanel N°5 limited edition calendar review
Firstly, the Chanel N°5 limited edition calendar is a luxurious gift that you’ll most likely want to give to your loved ones or gift to yourself. However, compared to most beauty advent holiday calendars on the market, the N°5 limited edition calendar is at a higher price point. However, if you decide to purchase one, the investment will cost you $850 USD, not including tax. But, shipping is free if you are buying via Chanel.com. On the other hand, the Dior Beauty Advent calendar is priced at $500 USD, not including tax or shipping.
Secondly, the unboxing of the calendar itself was a lovely experience — including the excitement of removing the flacon bottle from the box and unraveling the N°5 scented wrapping tissue. There are 27 individual boxes inside the calendar for you to discover each day leading up to Christmas. In addition, each box is filled with gold streamers, which is the only hint of Christmas included in the calendar’s design.
In short, the calendar itself is a beautiful collector’s item. However, the 27 treats included may not be worth the price paid for the calendar. But, there are some cute keepsakes, such as the mini snow globe with a tiny bottle of Chanel N°5, a Chanel-themed ceramic paperweight, and a mirror.
Composition of the beauty advent calendar
In addition, here is the complete list of the 27 boxes in the Chanel N°5 limited edition calendar this year, starting from 5 to 31:
- 5. N°5 Eau de Parfum Spray 0.05 fl. oz. – Miniature bottle of N°5 Eau de Parfum. A collector’s item to treasure forever.
- 6. The Tree Ornament – Shaped like the N°5 bottle.
- 7. N°5 L’EAU On Hand Cream 1.7 fl. oz. – Moisturizing hand cream scented with the notes of N°5 L’EAU. Full size.
- 8. The Pouch – Black-and-white pouch with the N°5 logo design.
- 9. The Keyboard Stickers (Set of 12) – Computer keyboard stickers inspired by the world of N°5.
- 10. The Snow Globe – Snow globe tree ornament containing a miniature likeness of the N°5 bottle.
- 11. Rouge Allure Velvet in 58 Rouge Vie – Luminous lipstick in a crimson-red shade. Miniature size
- 12. The Perfumable Ceramic – Ceramic N°5-shaped bottle that can be scented with the notes of the fragrance.
- 13. The Sticker – Exclusive sticker designed to resemble the wax seal on the N°5 Parfum bottle.
- 14. LE VERNIS in 528 Rouge Puissant – Long-lasting nail color in a fiery-red shade. Full size.
- 15. The Magnetic Bookmark – Double-sided magnetic bookmark with the N°5 Parfum bottle design.
- 16. N°5 L’EAU Eau de Toilette Spray 0.05 fl. oz. – Miniature bottle of N°5 L’EAU. A collector’s item to treasure forever.
- 17. The Ceramic Bracelet – Black ceramic bracelet designed to resemble the wax seal on the N°5 Parfum bottle.
- 18. The 3-Piece Sticker Set – Decorative black-and-white stickers inspired by N°5 and its aesthetic codes.
- 19. The N°5 Key Ring – Features 3 decorative elements: a miniature likeness of the N°5 bottle, a CHANEL ribbon, and a monogram pendant.
- 20. ROUGE ALLURE in 176 Indépendante – Exclusive Creation inspired by N°5: a powerful, radiant lipstick in a limited-edition click case embossed with the number 5. Full size.
- 21. The Mirror – Compact mirror shaped like the N°5 bottle.
- 22. The 3D Sticker – Puffy sticker with the N°5 Parfum bottle design.
- 23. The Key Ring – Designed to resemble the wax seal on the N°5 Parfum bottle.
- 24. The Flipbook – Animated flipbook.
- 25. N°5 Eau de Parfum Spray 1.2 fl. oz. – N°5 Eau de Parfum. The legendary, timeless fragrance. Full size.
- 26. The Bookmark – Golden metal bookmark adorned with a 5, Gabrielle Chanel’s lucky number.
- 27. N°5 The Bath Soap 2.6 oz. – Hand and body soap scented with the notes of N°5.
- 28. The Embroidered Stickers (Set of 3) – Decorative embroidered stickers inspired by N°5 and its aesthetic codes. Stickers cannot be removed once applied.
- 29. The Pin – Black-and-white pin with the N°5 Parfum bottle design.
- 30. N°5 The Body Cream 0.2 oz. – Moisturizing body cream scented with the notes of N°5.
- 31. The Bracelet – Bracelet adorned with a 5, Gabrielle Chanel’s lucky number.
Lastly, I’m happy with my purchase as the calendar is Chanel’s first-ever holiday beauty advent calendar. It’s also a celebration of the 100th anniversary of its classic fragrance, Chanel N°5. I’m looking forward to unveiling the rest of the treats this December, and I’ll save the calendar for many years to come.
What is your favorite product included in this year’s Chanel N°5 limited edition calendar? Do you plan on getting the Chanel N°5 limited edition calendar, or do you have your eyes set on the Dior Beauty Advent calendar this year?
I’d love to know, and please tell me in the comments below.